Current Employment Opportunities with RTP
Position Vacant – Mechanical Engineer
Render Texture Panels (RTP) is a manufacturer and wholesaler of renders, textures and cladding panels cladding to the building industry. The company has been servicing applicators, builders, architects and home owners in Sydney for 17 years. Currently there are two branches operating at Tempe and Northmead, with the opening of a new branch at Prestons, in March 2018.
RTP specialize in textured, protective, decorative and waterproofing coating products. We have the capacity to meet the requirements of all render systems and customer specifications. We are tinting specialists, with state of the art machinery and equipment, reliable process and quality control, together with an expert colour matching team.
Due to increasing demand and the imminent opening of a new branch, we are seeking to expand our specialized team and improve our efficiency in mechanical operations, processes and maintenance within our factories. Is vital for RTP to continuously evaluate and maintain the performance of our machinery and equipment in such a way to guarantee a high-quality product. With this in mind, we are seeking an experienced and skilled Mechanical Engineer.
As a Mechanical Engineer, you will be a key part of our team and involved in all mechanical and production processes in the company. Specifically, you will:
- Oversee the operation of tinting machines, monitoring and ensuring the proper function. Keep the machine adjusted and dispensing continuously within the appropriate parameters. Diagnose and solve faulty operations. Give recommendations and provide feedback to other operators.
- Analise and evaluate production processes to ensure the optimum performance is been maintained. Propose improvements and acquisition of new machines and equipment to satisfy the increasing demand across all company facilities.
- Develop manufacturing standard parameters and specifications of our products for the personnel to follow.
- Analise and determine the workforce implemented within the manufacturing process, machinery and equipment operation in order to achieve optimum performance.
- Manage and maintain the proper functioning of the Fluid Management software, keeping the system updated and in accordance with specification.
- Establish and coordinate the maintenance and service schedule required to maintain machines and equipment in the best conditions.
- Deal with suppliers to acquire spare parts and components for machinery, forklift trucks and any other equipment.
- Ensure the correct operation by the personnel of machinery and equipment to work under the safety procedures and standards. Instruct and train the new staff.
- Design and select the shelving racks set up for the new branch and existing branch upgrades.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Requirements to fulfill the position:
- Tertiary Mechanical Degree or Higher
- Managing software ColorPRO 4.
- Basic knowledge about tint machines
- Manufacturing knowledge and/or experience
- Previous experience in maintenance scheduling
- Personal strengths to work within a team
- A clean and modern working environment
- Ongoing opportunities for professional development and growth
- A great team environment
- Salary package will be negotiated based on experience
To apply for this position:
Please email your resume to our General Manager: Alan Mclaughlin firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Close:1st March, 2018